Welcome to our new forums
edited August 2017 in Begin Here
Welcome to the cronometer.com forum!
We at the team are excited to use the new and improved forums to get the conversation going with our over 1 million users!
Now you are here, jump over to the introduce yourself section and get acquainted with other cronometer users.
Over the next few weeks we will be launching even more sections of the forums .
Welcome again and happy cronometer-ing!
While we are here, lets get the general rules out of the way:
This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.
As always, any and all utterances here are covered by our T&Cs:
12 · Share on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
just joined today and i absolutely love this cronometer. very easy to use, keeps all my information in one space. all info is carried from one device to another.
This is my first week using cronometer and I love it. I can see exactly what I'm lacking in my "pretty near vegan diet."