Calender markers

Hi

I think a great addition to the app would be the ability to see what days you filled your diary in, in calendar view. Maybe by adding a green highlight bubble?

I don't use the app everyday, and sometimes not every week, as mostly my data is exactly the same, so finding dates when I did input my data can be very tedious.

Comments

• This is available in the online version, but yes, I agree, the same feature in mobile would be very useful. I go to this on the Web to ensure I marked all my days complete, which is a different shade of green to days in which I entered data, but left not completed.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

1. Start with inspiration.
      We hook you up with thousands of professionally designed templates, so you’re never starting from a blank canvas. Search by platform, task, aesthetic, mood, or color to have fresh inspiration at your fingertips. Once you find a graphic to start from, just tap or click to open the document in the editor.
    2. Remix it to make it your own.
      There are lots of ways to personalize your calendar templates. Change up the copy and font. Sub out the imagery with your photos. Or browse from thousands of free images right in Adobe Spark. Spend as little or as much time as you want to make the graphic your own. With a premium plan, you can even auto-apply your brand logo, colors, and fonts, so you’re always #onbrand.
    3. Amp up the flair.
      It’s easy to add extra flair and personality to your projects with Adobe Spark’s exclusive design assets. Add animated stickers from GIPHY or apply a text animation for short-form graphic videos in one tap. We’ve taken care of all the boring technical stuff, so you can focus on your message and style. You can also add collaborators to your project, so you can have more hands-on-deck bringing your design to life. My AARP Medicare

4. Re-size to make your content go further.
      Gone are the days of having to memorize image dimensions for every single platform. Once you’ve landed on a design you like, you can easily modify it for any printed need or social network by using Adobe Spark’s handy, auto-magical re-size feature. Duplicate the project, hit re-size, and select the platform you want to adapt it for, and our AI will take care of the rest. Boom. Content for all your channels in a fraction of the time.

5. Save and share your custom calendar.
      Once your design is complete, hit that publish button and share it with others. Adobe Spark saves your work, so you can always revisit your project if you need to update it in the future.