Options

Hi There

My name is Tracy and I have just recently started using this app regularly. I have lost 2.4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I have about 5 lbs more that I really want to lose to get to my goal, so I am taking my time getting there. I am 47 years old and I have worked out for many years doing all kinds of exercise, but recently started Barre Blend which I really like!

Hope you are all doing well. I don't see many people introducing themselves on here, but I wanted to say Hi.

Have a great Wednesday!

Comments

• Options

Congratulations on your weight loss....looks as if you will meet your goal soon!

• Options

Hi Tracy!!! I’m Diana! 🙂 I’m new and just started Cronometer. Congrats in losing 2.4 lbs. 🥳🥳

I am hoping to lose 15 lbs. I’m currently weight training 5 x per week and cycling on Zwift once a week. Oh! And I’m 38 yrs old. 💜

• Options

Nice to meet you!

• Options

Hi Tracy!! I guess the forums aren’t so active around here. Are you still at it? I had to do a reset this week. 😅 I started a new job and just trying to get into a new routine. 💜

• Options

Hi Diana,
    Yeah, I am recommitting to getting my goal. I tracked today and will try to keep it up. I still have the same amount I would like to lose. :) Somehow I just keep having too many cheat days and it is not helping me meet my goals.
    Let's do it Diana!
    These really are some quiet forums...
    Tracy

• Options

My start weight was 175lbs. I’m currently weighing in at 146lbs. I’ve been stuck at this weight since over a year. I’m hoping to drop to 140lbs at least by the end of October. Then I can set another mini weight loss goal.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be my rest days since I work long shifts.

I’m 5’2” so I’m hoping to drop to 130lbs. Haven’t been that weight since 2015. 😅 💜

• Options

Happy Friday Diana!
    I am 5'3" and my goal is 135 to begin with and I may stay there because it sure is difficult for me even to get out of the 140's. I am right there with you and I would love to see 130. I go up and down with the same 5 lbs pretty much.
    And this morning someone brought in pastries and of course I ate one of those. :)

I hope you have a great day!
    Tracy