Options

Premium question about food recommendation

Hello,

does premium feature which recommends you food to reach your RDA goals, recommend also your custom foods, or can I set it to prioritize my custom foods? I as live in EU small country and there are not same foods, I need to add them manually...

My gripe is that no nutritional program can calculate all permutations of weights of foods so you can get as close your nutritional targets as possible, even we are nowhere near close personal diet and even RDA is supposed to be taken over couple days, as many times it is not reachable like in case of magnesium for instance!

Still there is nothing really which can generate diet plans like week ahead and plans food accordingly your areas of nutrition at which you are deficient based on data from previous days/weeks... That would be really worth paying for, I AM not sure if premium can really help me that much...

BEcause even dieticians are mostly scam, or at least in my country, they generate plan that looks like from computer and ignore your individual needs, while you can't talk to their process, it is just one meeting ahead and i heard horror stories ppl paying even over 100$ for this shit...

Comments

• Options

Also can cronometer sum weekly progress, like show you decreases/increases of nutrient intakes compared to previous week/s etc. and show you what you should eat more of?

• Options

Also my gripe is you can't even add custom micronutrient to track, that would be like so easy to add... But there are some missing and you can't have 2 programs or have it on 2 places, even this is incredibly hard to track...

• Options
    edited August 2023

Also if i wanted to put foods i will need to eat like 2 times broccoli i need to plan ahead which day i will eat what, how do i mark it if i eaten it really? Doesn't seem there is feature like that! But i need create like diet plans ahead and then just mark it as i really did that... If i can;t put foods ahead into cronometer, then i am unable to plan it for all week ahead from head... Because then i will want to review it at the end of each week and if i can't tell if i really eaten those foods, it will be useless. It is weird that there wouldn't be such feature, because with any diet: it requires planning ahead!

I don't know what i will do, I don't think most ppl remember multiple diet plans ahead for whole weeks... I need also like templates for others weeks, don't want to eat same stuff all the time... Even if i removed food i didn't eat that day, it wouldn't help because i want to pre-select like broccoli on tuesday and friday, i wouldn't remember then which days what i was supposed to eat, it would be impossible to track...

I don't unerstand, this is like logical core feature, all those programs missing core features...

Like for instance i need to make sure i am eating enough Vitamin K2, so i put 2 times per week broccoli, but if i don't know which days, it will be hard remember why i put it there. And if i delete it on that day and put there something else, looking backwards at the end of each week, it will be hard to remember what feed is there and why. It will be nightmare... And also crono doesn't even track Vitamin K2 and there is no way to add custom micronutrnients...

• Options

Also I wanted to ask, does cronometer take into account that some weight might be stone of fruits. Or when i manually add fruits should i account only for actual weight of fruit without stone? I would assume it takes into account stone in total weight of fruit.

Does anyone answer here even?

• Options

Not even cronometer support answered 9 days + dead forums hmm, not worth it...

• Options

These are all great questions; I hope they reply to you soon. 🥺