Is there a link from the forums to the web app?

How can I get back to the web app without reloading it on a new tab? I want to have the forum tab page go back to the app but I don't see anywhere I can click to get back. I know I can go back pages but sometimes I've been on several pages on the forums. It's probably somewhere obvious and I'm missing it. :)

Comments

• I had a poke around, but I think the easiest way to get back to the app would be to simply force close the app and re-open. Re-opening the app should take you directly to the main diary page.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Hi @Hilary May I ask are you speaking of being on a PC? On the PC I do have it book marked so I can go to a new tab and click my bookmark. Or really I can just right click the link for the forums. But sometimes I'm too lazy and just want to go directly there. :) thus I just click the link.

I'm not using Cronometer on my cell phone or ipad or other device. Only on my PC. It's not a big deal, but you can get to the forums from the diary section with a link at the bottom that says "Forums" but once you get here you can't seem to get back with a link.

Anyway, I'm sure you have like 5,000 more important things to deal with and think about! <3 I was just checking I wasn't missing something. I often do.

Best wishes and thanks for a great program and forum site. I'm SO glad you've created this site. I'd be lost without it. Seriously. <3<3<3

• edited October 2018

Hi Butterfly, Sorry I assumed you meant our mobile app when you said app in your original message! On the web, I do the same thing as you - I have them both bookmarked and then I can even have them open in separate tabs in my browser.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Hi, yeah app probably isn't the right word. I didn't know what to call it, sorry! I will just open the forums in a new tab. Take care. ♥