24-hour / "military" time

I use a 24-hour clock instead of AM/PM and it would be nice to be able to have the option to do so within Cronometer as well, particularly when adding an item to the Diary.
Forgive me if someone has already posted on this subject or if the feature exists somewhere: I was unable to find either.

Comments

• edited May 2019

@aonphléacs great question! It is slightly different settings on the mobile app vs. the website version.
    On the mobile app, Cronometer will use your device settings to determine what format your time is displayed in. (So, if you use 24 hr time on your phone settings, it will display in this format in Cronometer as well)
    On thew web version, you can choose your time format manually by clicking on the settings menu in the top right corner of your diary screen. Then choose "Diary settings". Here, you can change your time format.

Note: we are releasing a web update later today, in which this setting has been moved to the settings tab. (Settings>Display>General Settings)

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• edited May 2019

Thank you, Hilary. Although my phone is using a 24-hour clock it does not seem to have ported into Cronometer. I will change the setting as you described and see if it works.
    EDIT: It seems to have worked, thanks!