Some facts about our food
- Nuts (e.g. almonds) are rich in magnesium, which can help you fall asleep.
- Red bell pepper has x2.4 more Vitamin C than oranges (surprise surprise, my dudes !)
- If your stomach is too acidic, try cucumber. It's alkaline, light on calories, and will help you to consume more water.
- Antioxidants slow down the ageing of your skin. Fancy a carrot, my dudesses?
- Although organic certification does not mean "pesticide-free", it can mean that vegetables were grown with less harmful pesticides.
- It has been found that palm oil contains high amounts carcinogenic contaminants. Source. Nutella is mostly made from palm oil. Could there be a risk? I will leave this decision to you, my dudes and dudesses.
If you got any interesting facts/observations, do not hesitate to share them in this thread!
Now, if you excuse me, I am going to enjoy my organic gluten-free fair-trade vegan coffee.