Options

Two features that would make Cronometer even better

've tried all the calorie counting apps and Cronometer is still my favorite one. I've used it for 3 years and it's helped me achieve single digit body fat.

There are two features that if added would be a huge help in my opinion:

1) Be able to access recipes on the mobile app. I have preprogrammed recipes and sometimes I forget the ingredients and want to pull it up right on my phone in the kitchen while I'm cooking. Right now I can only get to that on a computer.

2) Be able to set different calorie targets depending on the day. I would like to set the day to either "training day" daily targets or "rest day" daily targets. A lot of training programs call for more carbs and overall calories on training days, for example.

Comments

• Options

1) On the mobile app, you can get access to the recipes. If you tap Foods at the bottom, it will show your custom foods and recipes. If you have a lot of them, you may have to scroll a bit to see them. If you tap the recipe, you can see the ingredients listed.

https://imgur.com/a/mkqriPS

2) I can see how this would be valuable. Several different reasons why you might want to have different calorie requirements for different days.

--
    Tim