omega 3 and 6in sardines

I ate sardines 3 days. One day I got a reading for omega and 2 days I didn't. One tin was olive oil, one was with mustard, and the other marinara sauce. Only the tin with olive oil made an entry for omega. That can't be right can it? A the other nutrients like protein and fat register. Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @rocasan ,

Would it be possible to report an issue with your foods through our software?

On the web version, you can report an issue with your specific food by right clicking on the food entry in your diary to select "view/edit selected food". Then select the settings icon in the top right corner, and select "report an issue".

In the mobile app version, tap "More details" and select the "!" icon in the top right corner.

Please include clear photos of both the front of the package (including the brand and name of the product) and the nutrition information listed on the package.

Please note that it is also possible that the manufacturer does not report the omega values on their product label. If that is the case, we unfortunately cannot add omega values to the database entries.

We recommend using our generic entries sourced from the NCCDB and the USDA to get the best results in our software. For example I would search 'Sardines, Canned in Tomato Sauce' or 'Sardines, Canned in Oil, Drained' to get a comprehensive nutrient breakdown.

Cheers,

Marie-Eve
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Marie-Eve, Thanks for getting back to me. When I tried to follow your directions the page that came up when I did the "view/edit selected food" step I could see that the manufacturer did not report the omega values on there product label so that's obviously the problem. I'll take your suggestion to look into the NCCDB or USDA.

Thanks again !