How do I edit dates of my food entree

I have somehow accidentally entered the past two days worth of food items on the wrong day. Does anyone know how I can cut an paste these to the correct days. Eg yesterday I entered all my food items in today’s date so I can’t enter what I’ve eaten today because it’s filled with yesterday’s intake :-(. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi @Vitamixer ,
    I believe I responded to you via email, but I will post here as well in case anybody else on the forums has a similar question!
    To Copy your data, you have a couple of different options. You can copy your entire day, a single diary group, multiple separate items, or a single item.
    On the Web version:
    To copy an entire day, select the gear icon in the top right corner of your page and select "Copy Current day" or "Copy previous day".
    To Copy multiple items, select items while holding down the Shift key on our keyboard; then select the gear icon and select "Copy selected items" or right click on your selection and click "Copy selected items". To select a single item follow the same steps without using the shift key.
    To copy a diary group (If you are a gold user) select the diary group header and choose copy "Copy selected items" from the settings menu.
    To paste items into another day, select the day and choose "paste" from the settings menu.
    On your Mobile device:
    To copy an entire day, tap the settings menu in the top right hand corner of your diary page and select "Copy Current day" or "Copy previous day".
    To Copy multiple items, choose "Multi-select" from the settings menu. Then choose the items you would like to copy. Select the gear icon in the top right corner and select "Copy".
    To copy a single item, swipe the item to the right to reveal the blue gear icon. Select copy from the menu.
    To copy a diary group (Gold Only), swipe the diary header to the right to reveal the blue gear icon. Select copy from the menu.
    To paste items into another day, select the day and choose "paste" from the settings menu.
    To delete an item from your diary on the web version, you can right click (ctrl-click on a mac) the entry and select delete from the menu. You could also select the item and choose delete from the settings menu (Top right hand corner of diary). You can delete multiple items by holding the shift key while selecting multiple items and then performing the above actions.
    You can delete an item from the diary in the mobile version by swiping the entry to the left and selecting the Red trash bin that will then appear.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer