B Vitamins Display Incorrectly in Diary
No matter what I do, B Vitamins consistently display incorrectly in the Food Diary.
For example, when I tried to add 1 cup coconut milk which has 50% DV of B12, my diary displays 125% even though I only added 1 cup and there is nothing else in my diary. All other information like protein, fat, carbs, other vitamins, etc are all correct. Only the B Vitamins are wrong. Looking at the food itself in your database works just fine. On the food label my milk is 50% DV at 3 micrograms, and my diary is also 3 micrograms, yet again the percentage says 125% on diary. I've also tried different diary days, web browsers, and mobile/desktop app. All result in the same problem. Nutritional Yeast is an even bigger example. Nutritional Yeast has many B Vitamins. All the values are correct on the food label itself, but again, when added to the diary the values are completely wrong, sometimes off by three times or more. When I look at the food itself, the B Vitamins display correctly under "American" label, but not "American 2016". I looked for an option to set my Diary to display as American but don't see such an option.
B Vitamins are very crucial for me to track as I don't eat much meat. All the food labels show correct B Vitamin values, but when added to the Diary they are now all incorrect. I am not sure what is happening and this is extremely frustrating.