Adding multiple items to a meal...

Is there a way to add multiple items to a meal (i.e, click on 3 or 4 of your favorite items).

Comments

• You can turn on multi-add to do this. In the old app, multi-add was an ios only feature, but is now useable for both iOS and android. To turn the feature on, go to Settings> Diary Settings> Always multi-add foods to diary.
    With this toggle turned on, when you add a serving instead of being put back onto the diary page you will stay on the search foods page and be able to easily/ quickly add another food.
    Let us know how you like the functionality, as it is slightly different than how multi-add worked on iOS before.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• That function worked, I don't remember it on the old verison of the app. Is there a way to do something similar in the web version (i.e. a checkbox next to the items you want to add and then they can all go into the diary at once). 90% of my meals are from my favorites so this would be helpful.

• Hi @JGLongIsland,
    In the old app, you could use a little + icon in the add serving screen. Now we have changed it to an always-on feature.
    We don't have this feature on web at the moment, but hope to add it in the future!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• LOVE this feature, makes meal entry super fast

Maria H
    My story: jumpovertherattlesnake.com/

• It's a good feature; but better to be able to tick a number of items, then add them all at once without the 'confirmation' from Cronometer between each one.

• I've followed the instructions on how to turn this feature on but I do not see it in my settings in the diary settings.

Lizzy

• The fade-in fade-out confirmation by Cronometer of each added entry is annoying, redundant, purposeless and slowing; get rid of it.

• @fitzrovian I don't agree that it is annoying, redundant and purposeless, although perhaps a bit slowing in data entry. All in all, takes me about a minute to enter any given meal; reducing that to 45 seconds would make zero difference in my quality of life.

Maria H
    My story: jumpovertherattlesnake.com/

• Thanks @fitzrovian and @VegasTortoise We love feedback, and totally understand that people may have different thresholds of tolerance for different popup styles. Different screen sizes and OS type may also affect popup views. All users should be able to dismiss the success dialogue by tapping anywhere else on the screen. @fitzrovian do you have any suggestions about how to make this less obtrusive for you?

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• I don't need a pop-up notification telling me that Cronometer has just added the item that I just told Cronometer to add. Please remove the notification, it contributes nothing.

• I’m not getting these pop ups so not sure what you mean

Lizzy

• I think the issue is that if you have 4 items in your favorites and you want to add them you have to add each one and then you get the small window. MFP lets you put a check next each item in the same view/screen and then they all get added to the meal.