Translation into other languages?

I really like the app and would want to recommend it to my friends, but sadly none of them speak English that well. So I would like to know if there is any way that community members can help in translating the app.

I could help with the German translation if there is a way to do so.

Best Answer

• Answer ✓

Unfortunately not at the moment, but thanks so much for the kind offer!
    We do however have the option of searching for a select number of foods from different countries listed in the native language including:
    -Spanish
    -German
    -Polish
    -Italian
    -French
    To access the filter for different language food listings, on the web version select 'Add Food', then choose the gear icon in the top right corner of the pop-up. Here, you can select the language of your choice.
    If any of the translations are mistaken, we would love if you could help us out by reporting an issue with that listing and suggesting a different translation.
    On the web version, you can report an issue with your specific food by right clicking on the food entry in your diary to select View/Edit Selected Food. Then select the settings icon in the top right corner, and select Report Issue.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

Answers

• I would love to help with Polish translation. I don't think there is better food and dietary app. Many polish ppl would apreciate fully polish interface. I bet there will be plenty of us wanting to help with translations.
    ALSO thank you for such clear and easy to use APP/site!