Adding foods, getting e-mail notification when label is processed

Hi,
Since I started using Conometer two or more years abo, I submitted at least 10 different foods that are not in the database. I used the app, took fotos of the foods and nutrition facts and I checked the "get e-mail notification when label is processed".

Is there someone in the back of Conometer processing these submissions? I never got a single notification of what I submitted.

Kind regards

Vedan

Comments

• Hi @Vedan ,
    We have a whole curation team dedicated to reviewing label submissions. Make sure you check your spam folder, as some email clients may filter out our messages.
    We are building the database constantly (I am personally part of the curation team) and process hundreds of labels each day.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Hi @Hilary ,

Thank you for your quick response. I alway check my Spamfolder. No Cronometer-Mail has been falsly filtered.

These are the food names I submitted so far:

• Girasoli vegan spinach e mozzarisella
    • Lindt Piemonte Classico
    • Coop, Betty Bossi Steinofen Pizza Pomodori e pesto
    • Zweifel Cractiv Paprica Chips
    • Céréal bio, Orge & pruneaux à la marocaine
    • Migros Bio, Spaghettini
    • Sonnenhofbrot
    • Coop, Falafel Salad
    • Zweifel Paprika Chips Original
    • Vivien Paille Couscous
    • Harry bread, Vital +Fit

I believe I always took pictures of the packaging front and nutritional label. Did I do something wrong?

• Hi @Vedan
    Our team is pretty small, so it may take us a bit to get to your food. In the meantime, however, if you have scanned your food and entered in the nutrition data found on the packaging you can continue to use the custom food you have created. Once we have accepted your food into the database you can start using the CRDB food instead, or continue using your custom food if you wish.
    Best,
    Hilary

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer