When I go into "settings", "macronutrient targets" it locks up and just spins saying it's loading. I set it down to see how long it would take and after 10 minutes it says still loading.
I'm having the same problem. I set macronutrient targets a month ago but now I can't go to that page to change them. Locks and keeps saying "loading".
Same. It's really frustrating because it wasn't ding it before. I changed my macros a month or two ago and now I can't.
Thanks for reporting this! We have noted and subsequently fixed in Cronometer 3.0.14 (b333). This is now available to public for Android, but may still be waiting on Apple to review for iOS.
My apologies for the inconvenience!
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs: