Difficulty with Budget Values and Energy Consumption Percentages

I'm pretty new around here, at least using it consistently. I am a little confused and hoping someone could help me out. I am not entirely how to word this clearly

I have my calorie deficit being calculated with my weight loss goal set, and the value for the budget seems to correctly configure itself based on my burned calories. But the percentage on the energy bar is incorrect, it's currently saying I've consumed 96% of my calorie target, while I have a huge budget remaining (far more than 4%)

Does anyone have any idea what is happening here, is it just wrong, or am I reading/understanding it incorrectly

Best Answer


  • Options

    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I've worked it out now!
    You were completely right that it was the exercise that was confusing me, I assumed the total target would include the exercise instead of being based off BMR with the calories from exercise being factored into the net calories

Sign In or Register to comment.