Options

View Friend/Family's Day (Copy to Own)

On MFP, my wife and I were able to easily take turns entering our days then copy it. For instance, my wife would enter all her food for the day, then I could actually view her day from my account (it was a permission thing) then I could copy each meal in full to my own account and make any minor adjustments. Was a great feature that helped keep me on track... would love to have something similar on Cronometer.

Comments

• Options

Hello! I see this post is over 2 years old... has there been any movement on this request? My wife and I just both switched from MFP and also really liked that feature.

• Options

Hey Brian - the closest thing we would have right now is the recipe sharing for gold members, so your wife could add everything she ate that day to her diary, create a recipe called "Nov 7" from those entries and share that with you so you could add it quickly to your own diary.

Creating a recipe from your diary entries is super easy with the 'create recipe from selection' function. Multi-select all of the food entries, and either right-click or use the three dot menu on the mobile app.

Here's a user manual article that will help you set up the sharing feature!
    https://support.cronometer.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018867471-Sharing

• Options

I am looking for a similar feature (by the way I’m loving Cronometer!) I’ve encouraged my best friend to join and we often eat together. So an idea we had would be to be able to “push” data to my linked friend - if she accepts the push then it updates her diary with the same data. That way only one of us needs to enter the data when we share a meal, not both. Really good for keeping up to date and motivated if we could share the load together! Thanks