Dark Mode/Dark Theme for Cronometer

I suffer from light-sensitive migraines and headaches, and when I track my food on cronometer it's sometimes an intensely bright and painful experience where I can't wait to finish and get off the site. I am wondering if we could have a toggle or a setting for a dark theme so that I don't have to stare at the website equivalent of a white flashlight right into my retinas. Thanks!

Comments

• I'd love to see a dark theme too.

Until the Cronometer design team adds a dark mode, you may be helped by a browser extension such as Dark Reader for Google Chrome.

• Yes, PLEASE! I literally hopped on the forums just to post this after realizing even after updating to Gold that it's still not an option. I also suffer from light sensitivity and was having a rough time looking at the app last night. Would love to eventually "customize" background color/themes for Cronometer, but at the very least, a night mode would be amazing. :)

• I have asked about having call customization in the past and they said at this time they have no plans on doing that, lose it has a customization colour feature and it’s awesome.

Lizzy