[BUG] Oura Device Connection Callback Fails
After installing v3.8.0 (900) I noticed my Oura device connection wasn’t working correctly, so I went to unlink and re-link, but it appears there’s an issue with a missing redirect URI in the app.
After multiple attempts to link using the app I gave up and used the website on my computer, which worked fine.
Screenshot of the in-app error page attached.
Hi @wdavidow thanks for taking the time to report this. Unfortunately this is a side effect of our beta testing environment. Verified that it works as expected in production.
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs: