Energy summary - budget does not convert units correctly
I have set chronometer to use KJ. When I hover over the budget it correctly displays the units as KJ but the number is still in Cal. For example a "1360 Kilojoules" deficit will show as "325 Kilojoules".
Also when I set a weight loss goal it will convert the number to pounds. In the settings under
"weight goal or custom energy target" I select 0.11 kg/week but it shows up as 0.3 pounds in the summary.!
In the top picture I have my goal set to maintain weight. In the bottom I have it set to lose 0.11 kg/week.
The image didn't show up correctly here is another attempt to post it.