Calories don't sync from Google Fit to Cronometer since last update
Hi support team
Since the last update of the Android app, the training units or the calories burned are no longer synchronized to Cronometer. Only sleep times and heart rate are transferred from Google Fit to Cronometer...
I have tried unsuccessfully to solve the problem as follows:
- Clear cache on Google Fit
- Clear cache at Cronometer
- Delete chronometer data, uninstall + reinstall
- Clear Google Fit data, uninstall + reinstall
- Pairing removed and reconnected
- Restart the smartphone
So the problem can't be on my side. Are you aware of the problem and is there a bug fix in sight?
Greetings from DarkTrinity