Community Login not working from saved links
I think this started around the time of the new GUI, but not sure.
If one opens a web browser and logins into the Diary, and then in the same bowsers goes to https://forums.cronometer.com/ the user will find that they are not, and can not, sign in.
To replicate (tested in Edge Chromium and FireFox, both latest)
1. Open a new browser session.
2. Go to https://forums.cronometer.com/
3. Sign in to the "Forum"
4. Signing in redirects the user to the Diary (not Forum).
5. Opening a second saved link to the forum will still indicates the user needs to sign in.
One must go to the Diary => Help => Community to access the Forums. after doing so the saved link will open a new forum pae\tab.
This is not functioning as expected.
- I expect that I can login to the forum directly without being redirected to the application.
- I expect that if I am already logged in to the application, that a saved shortcut should open the forum section (based on Help link apparent design with no secondary login required).
This process is frustrating and time consuming