Options

Days which I log no data getting used?

I log diligently everything, every day. I recently went on vacation and logged no data. I did this to see how I managed nutrition without accountability. My question is> how are the days without data treated in charts, reports, targets,..,etc? Best app ever for nutrition. I recommend to everyone. Thank you.

Comments

• Options

AFAIK, two things will affect how days without data are treated in charts and reports (as per the User Manual).

1) In the Diary: Mark Day Complete

Choose Mark day as Complete to freeze editing in the diary. You can always mark day as incomplete later if you do need to make further edits. Marking your day as complete is helpful to reduce the likelihood of skewed Trends graphs due to empty or incomplete days. You can mark empty days as complete if you fasted on those days.

2) In Charts: General Chart Settings

Choose what type of days you would like to include

What happens if you forget to log your food one day? Remove empty or incomplete days, in order to see a more accurate result. You can mark days as complete or incomplete in your daily diary.

https://support.cronometer.com/hc/article_attachments/15901685421332

3) In Reports: Choose what type of days you would like to include

Choose between All Days, Non-Empty Days or Complete Days. By default, all days are marked as Incomplete.
    Complete days exclude the not completed days that are empty or incomplete. You can mark days as complete or incomplete in your daily diary.

Hope this helps.

• Options

Simply marking the day as complete is helpful. I incorrectly browsed the users guide and missed this. Thank you for your response. I’m down 90 lbs and have doubled my strength metrics in the gym so far. Cronometer has played a big part in my success