Everyday same diet with 100% nutrient score, risks?

Hi. I have crafted a diet with 100% nutrient score (including the macros) that I intend to eat for a few months. However, I was wondering, what is your take on whether it is wise to eat the same food everyday?

My goal with my diet is mostly longevity - living longer and healthier. So far that seems only possible if I make it super easy to make these meals through standardisation (e.g. put a legumes mixture/mixture with nuts/seeds in separate pots and just scoop some certain amount of grams from there saves a lot of time to measure the right proportions every day).

In my mind there are many trade-offs one needs to make while crafting a diet, but also there are some risks involved with trying to hit some nutritional targets. For example:

• Trade-off: Easiness with which you can obtain great nutrition in every day life vs. how varied your nutrition is (the more you fix your diet, the easier it is to prepare it everyday).
  • Trade-off: How easy it is to assign more of a cause-effect relationship to your biomarkers and your diet is also affected by how much variance your diet has
  • Risk: What people consider today to be "great" nutrition, might be (very) different from what people consider to be great in 10 years. Just eating more or less random whole foods might ensure you are never going too extreme in your diet. Maybe some minerals/vitamines/proteins have not even been discovered yet.. and turn out to be crucial not to have too much/little from..

Answers

• There are micronutrients such as iodine that aren't tracked by Cronometer. But there are no risks to eating such a diet for a few months. I ate a much more unhealthy diet for years.