New Feature Crono Coach
I'm going to start by saying I am LOVING the new Crono Coach feature. It's given some great insights and suggestions - I've been checking it daily.
There may be an issue with it though:
It consistantly tells me that my Vitamin C is far under target. When I check my REPORT, it tells me that I am at 120% for Vitamin C. This is the only thing that I've noticed that seems incorrect so far.
Comments
-
Yeah, it's got a few warts. When it starts reporting my incorrect numbers, it seems to be a bit laggy. It took me a while to know the difference between daily reports, and long term reports. I need to compare my long term trends as well as daily to get an overall picture. I'm still learning how to work with the coach.
Feed Freedom with Knowledge
-
Where did the coach disappear to? Yes, he wasn't perfect, but they are learning. Maybe cronometer got scared that they take over the company? Or kill us all with incorrect nutrition info??? I kinda liked the dude -- faults and all!


