Options

Hy

Hello
I am a Dr.Mercola follower on social networks and I bought your book here in Portugal. In that same book I found valuable information for a healthy aging. I do not suffer from any disease but I was already a morbid obese, having undergone stomach reduction surgery in 2008. Even though I was thinner by then, my arterial tensions never dropped because I had never made any changes to my eating habits. Although I ate little I had the same amount of bread, cakes, everything with sugar, I hardly ate vegetables or vegetables. I began to verify in my analyzes that the results of testosterone, vitamin B12, iron etc ... were always low. He had weakness, always very depressed, memory failures among others. Doctors began prescribing tablets for arterial tension and statins. I lived a few months of hell while taking these statins. Without results and dialogue with the doctors decided to start the search for information because it was not well. I came to you, met Dr. Jason Fung among others. After much reading, buying many books started my journey in Flashing Fast. In 4 months my blood pressure stabilized. I stopped with the pills. I did some tests and really when I ate something sugary in an hour my tension was rising again uncontrollably. When I was fasting it did not happen.
I started giving priority to fats and eliminating the carbs like bread, sugar, pasta, rice.
Nowadays I give priority to raw fats and vegetables and I have felt very good emotionally and physically. I practice cycling even in fasting and in this fasting hour I have more energy. I would like your opinion about my "recovery" that I do after my workout or after finishing intermittent fasting. I have the recipe on the Cronometer and I participate in your program in this app.
https://cronometer.com/#foods
GreenRecovery

Description

Avocado, Black Skin, California Type
g
15.0 g
Bananas, Raw
g
13.9 g
Great Ferments, Pickled Peppers
g
147.0 g