Options

Bulk import from Myfitnesspal

Hi Brian et al,

Myfitnesspal decision not to adhere to GDPR is really not to my liking (let alone having a premium account) . Is there / will there be a tool to bulk import to Cronometer from Myfitnesspal CSV format? I have 1.5 year worth of daily log and I really wish to carry on this data. I do not mind if you have a tool now just to get your commitment providing it in a reasonable future, even in a reduced format e.g. just import macros/micro-nutrients, best effort recipe, etc..

Best regards,
Yuval.

Comments

• Options

What's frustrating here is that Myfitnesspal can synch to Garmin -> Cronometer can synch with Garmin -> so why can't the data from Myfitnesspal that is stored in Garmin cross the streams over to Cronometer? The data is there and available, they just need a developer to map the data fields.

• Options
    edited November 2018

Unfortunately we do not support a bulk import from myfitnesspal at this time. Thanks for the great suggestion; hopefully we can look into implementing this in the future.
    @beccalinder Cronometer does not support Food Calorie import or Export from Garmin.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Any update on the bulk transfer from MFP to Cronometer? I would love to transfer all my recipes over :)

• Options

Looking forward to seeing this functionality

M : 52 : 5'10" : Keto & IF

• Options

sorry to necro old post, but another year passes, so how about now :grey_question:

• Options

Or now?

• Options

I've been using MFP for over 10 years now but recent developments are making it less and less appealing so I've been taking a look at other options, including Cronometer.

But you know what's the worst things.... I just don't want to lose that 2200+ streak on MFP...

If I could transfer my history to Cronometer I'd jump ship in a heartbeat..