Summary Column in Diary

When will we be able to have more columns in the diary so we can see cals, carbs, fats, protein at one time rather then being able to choose only 1, this is such a basic feature pretty much all other diet programs have this, and yes I do know you can see it in the calorie summary section but its not the same as seeing it in the diary column.

Lizzy

Comments

• Hi Lizzy,

We have this one on our radar. We prioritize our projects based on how many users would like to see it - thanks for voicing your request!

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I really agree. How do you plan a day with all it meals, on a Keto diet, without having all columns visible as you are balancing the ratios for the meals and then the days? your insulin levels act on a meal basis, no a days total basis.

It is such a basic feature that it feels like you need to put a time frame on the acknowledgement? On my part, when I purchased the gold version - leaving my other diet planning software behind, I just expected it would be there as a basic feature. It was so basic of an expectation that I missed verifying, what now doesn't seem to be available.

Seeing only one of four basic pieces of information, at one time, in the summary column of the diary feels like driving a car and I have single use switches. I have to turn off the lights to use the turn signals and or view the odometer and or see the gas gauge. To see any one of these sing-ally , I have to turn the other 3 off.

Hopefully my direct feedback is not offensive to you. It is not meant to be so, but rather, insightful as to basic customer expectations.

• Thanks for your feedback @Solid_Guy54 .
    We do not give ETA's on feature requests, as projects can end up taking more time than expected!
    We can certainly see how this would be useful. In the meantime, it may be valuable to note, it is possible to see a nutrient summary (Both Macros and micros) for a meal.
    If you have diary groups enabled, Click on the diary group header (Or swipe right on the diary group header in the mobile app). Then, you will be able to see a nutrition summary of that group.
    If you don't have diary groups, or would like to see the summary for a different selection, you can also multiselect specific items in your diary to see a summary of you selection. On the web version, hold the shift key when selecting multiple items. On the mobile app, use the menu in the top right corner of the diary to multiselect.

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Classic Cronometer response, we ask for a feature which in this case is such a basic feature that all other programs offer and rather addressing it and adding the feature we are told you can do this or you can do that etc etc questions and requests keep getting danced around, so sorry to say but Cronometer looks outdated compared to what is out there the only thing it has going for it is that is shows many nutrients but that’s it.

Lizzy

• Hi fitgirl,

We have a process in place to document and discuss all feature requests that come through. Your feedback is important to us - which is why we read a respond as often as we can. Our suggestions are our attempt to offer some help, if we can - not to put you off of your input on future development. We do our best to prioritize new projects based on user feedback and get as much done with our amazing, but small team. I'll share your comments about the diary with the design team.

All the best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• I agree there needs to be more than one Summary Column in Diary. It is unsatisfactory not to have more. I am most likely going to switch to another app that does have more than one Summary Column in Diary. I have been a Gold member for some time now, and it does not look like it is a priority for you to add this feature.

• Thanks for your feedback eaton46! We do our best to fit in all the features we can requested by users. Sorry we haven't been able to get to that one yet. We are listening and taking your voice into account.

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com