ketone/glucose meter integration

Good morning,
Does cronometer import data from glucose/ketone meters directly or thru the meter app, sort of like it does with Garmin devices? If so, any thoughts on the best and most cost-effective meter that integrates with cronometer?
Merry Xmas,
Mike

Comments

• 😂 I imagine a proportion of the team have taken a few days off between Christmas and New Year. It's not really surprising it takes a few days to get a response, especially when that response is probably complicated as in "not yet, but maybe in the future.." That might need a meeting with people who aren't there.

I'm curious about this too, but probably won't end up buying anything because I am not diabetic and I doubt I can concur my needle phobia to use it regularly.

• Hello @mikeruns ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Unfortunately, we don't yet sync with any glucose/ketone meters!

Cheers,
    Marie-Eve

Marie-Eve
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Doh, I can't spell conquer!

• Bummer. Is it on the horizon?

• We have had quite a few user requests for integration with a glucose monitor. This would be a great addition to our software, but we are not currently working on an integration. We typically do not give ETA's on features - we have roadmapped our year, but things change, and we don't want to be giving any false promises. Know that all user requests are monitored, logged and compiled to ensure we are aware of user needs. We build this software for YOU, ultimately, so we are always keen to know what you guys are looking for!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• All,
    Cronometer just posted. they it is now able to connect to Keto-Mojo, like they do with FITBIT. I have been doing it for a couple of days now and it works pretty good. In the setting menue (little gear in the lower left corner), you can scroll all the way down to connect devices.
    Select connect devices and you will see all the devices you can connect to. Select Keto-Mojo and you will be taken to the Keto-Mojo login page. Login to keto-mojo and it will connect and sync with keto-mojo data. You may have to sync you keto-mojo device with the app first, but works good.

Conometer team,
    I have been using your app since (circa) August 2020, I purchased the gold membership, and I love it even more, especially since you can integrate other device database into your app. Make managing my blood sugars better and helping me get in the best shape I have been in since I was in the USMC.

Keep up the great work
    Thank you.
    Djaragon1