Multi select with mouse not working

Macbook Pro Mojave 10.14.6 with logitech mouse. All of the methods below work in other applications but not in the diary of the cronometer app.

Select multiple items: Press and hold the Command key, then click the items.

Select multiple items that are listed together: Click the first item, then press the Shift key and click the last item. All items in between are included in the selection.

You can also click near the first item, press and hold the trackpad or mouse button, then drag over all of the items.

This is a deal breaker for me and would keep me from upgrading two accounts to the gold version. Need this feature to create recipes to share across accounts.

Any work arounds?

Comments

• Try:

Shift and hold.
    Click a line item.
    Click a second line item.
    etc.

Non-standard, but works.

• Cut and paste between accounts/browsers?

• Seems that shift and hold works but not always. Often the selected items will un-select even though the shift key is still held down. For some reason today it is working better.

Not sure if you can cut and paste between two browsers with gold... certainly cant with free version. Apparently Gold allows you to share custom foods and recipes with "friends".

I am also holding off for the release of a version that integrates with Samsung health. Maybe by then the mouse on my Mac will start to behave :)

• I noticed that too. In my case, my left hand may have been touching the touch pad.