Friends

When i used to use My Fitness Pal I could add friends and they could see everything I ate all day and how much weight i'm losing etc. Can you do the same on Cronometer? And if so can you hide your weight and just show how much weight you're losing? thanks.

Comments

• Hello, Thanks for the request! We do not currently support these functions. I will pass along your requests though!

In the meantime, you are welcome to use the Print report feature to share your diary (Gold feature)
    You can sort of hide your weight by using diary groups (Gold feature) and keeping your diary group that contains weight in the collapsed state so that it is hidden.

If you are interested in gold, send an email to support@cronometer.com and I can look into hooking you up with a Gold trail.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I agree, that is one thing I miss about MyFitnessPal.

• Actually really loving cronometer at the moment with the new features. Maybe the separation from MyFitnessPal won’t be as hard as I once thought 🙂

• Cronometer is a FAR superior tracking system than MyFitnessPal. As a paying Gold Member I really do hope that they add the friends feature soon!

• I used MFP for a couple of years, then used it and Crono for a year or so before dropping MFP maybe a year ago. The reason for turning to Crono in the first place was the curated database. I've found it easy and quick to get new foods added but don't suffer from the "garbage in; garbage out" that comes from unrestricted member additions and edits.

I do sort of wish the Crono forum was more robust but there are downsides to that too.

"Eat food, not too much, mostly plants." Michael Pollan

• Cronometer is a FAR superior tracking system than MyFitnessPal. As a paying Gold Member I really do hope that they add the friends feature soon!