[BUG] Recipe not showing the correct calories/macros
in Beta Testing
A recipe of mine is not showing the correct calories/macros. This is impacting the calculation of the entire day's macros. Initially loading the day shows the correct numbers for the entire day. As soon as I change something, the calories and macros recalculate using the incorrect numbers.
When I view the same thing on the web, the calories/macros are correct for everything
Version of cronometer app: 3.3.7 (b605-AF)
Correct day macros, incorrect recipe
After updating an item, incorrect day macros, incorrect recipe
Thanks! We've identified the issue and it should be fixed in the next release which we hope to send out to the beta group in the next few days here!
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
I forgot to update that this issue looks to be fixed now