Friend Info

I accepted a friend but I can't see his information - foods etc. How do I do this?

Comments

• Hi @Fitbiz1 - I know this too!!! (again, no expert and btw, I responded to your recipe explode question again)

As far as I know, the only thing you will see with your friend is the recipes you each create. You won't see any of their data - although that may be different for a pro membership.

In order to view their recipes, simply click on "Add Food" in your diary. There are a series of tabs at the top of the pop-up. If you choose the last option - "custom", your recipes and your friend's will show up in the list. In order to actually view the recipe, you will need to enter a serving into your diary and then when you right click you can view the entire recipe and nutrient info. hth

• It appears this can only take place on the computer? Is there a way to do it from the app as well?

• @RidiculousH they should show up in the app if you search for one by name. The tabs will be coming to iOS app soon.