Keep getting logged out

Keep getting logged out. Using google chrome on laptop. Seems to have happened after last Cronometer update.

Answers

• I'm having the exact same issue starting today for web site. When my PC goes to sleep and then I wake it up later, I'm logged out of Cronometer. Irritating b/c I have Cronometer up 24/7 as my first tab in Chrome.

• Are these messages read by staff? Is there a way to contact them to help with the issue? Thanks!

• My Chrome just applied latest update to 86.0.4240.75. Tried quick test of standby then resume and I'm still logged in to Crono, so I think it may be fixed and it was a temporary Chrome glitch. Is it fixed for you after letting Chrome apply today's update?

• I didn't have a Chrome update...so I checked it manually...the update was a different number than yours...but it worked!!! Thanks so much, Steverino!

• Happening to me on android too and its really f annoying,

Live Well,

–Alisia

• Happens every day or whenever I close and re-open my browser on Firefox / Windows. I would think it has something to do with my browser's privacy settings but it only happens on Cronometer and no other website so I don't think that is the case.

This thread has been unanswered for 3 years also, dafuq.