Option to display net carbs when adding ingredients

It would be great if the option to display net carbs for each ingredient in the description part of a recipe. I'm keto and would like to be able to tweak the quantity if the net carb count is too high.

Comments

• I first posted this back in October and have not had any indication from "Cronometer" if this will be included in the BIG update that is suppose to be forthcoming.
    Can someone also please let us all know when we can expect this BIG update....

• Upvote for this! Would be spectacular if there were a drop down menu on the top line that allowed a custom nutrient / macro to be displayed for all ingredients in the recipe. This would be so helpful for fine tuning recipes to hit particular nutrient targets.

• edited July 2023

I have just gotten App - AND THIS IS NEEDED - Nothing done since 2020??? Also show for each serving withing Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Keto - has high Carb content for full meal - you can't see which part of the meal is the significant problem.

• edited July 2023

Did you know you can change the default nutrient shown in the diary?

Go to Settings > Display. Then use the pulldown menu for Diary Summary Column under the Diary - General grouping to select the nutrient of your choice.