Options

Not having day cut off at 12 AM

Hello, I think this app is perfect for me but I have a nocturnal sleep schedule and the app cuts off a day at 12 AM. Is there a way beyond just setting my clock back 12 hours to have the app not cut off my day at 12 AM? Is this an existing feature? If not, I'd love to have this feature.

Comments

• Options

I'm eating after midnight myself; as a member you can add notes which I use for "other" things like if I take a starch blocker or spend a lot of time in the sun. If I cared about what time I ate (I don't) I'd use a note to log stuff after midnight.

• Options
    edited February 2021

@Kbiggerb If you don't care about the real time of the entry (since you suggested shifting your clock 12 h back), you can just turn off recording and display of Timestamps ("Time of day" in web version) in General diary settings.

Alternatively, you can choose to not record a timestamp when adding entries after midnight (or set it manually to 11:59 for those).

• Options

Anyone who owns a business knows that a lot of things happen on Dec 31 even if they don't. Same as being 39yo for 3-4 years.