Macro display

Is there a setting I can change so that it tells me how many grams of each macro I have left, as opposed to how many I have already eaten?

Comments

• edited June 2018

Hi @AlaskanAlison , this is not currently a feature. Thanks for the suggestion; we will keep it in mind for the future! In the meantime, you can use the remainder of the Macronutrient target bar to view how much you have left!
    In the below image, for example, I can see that I have consumed 75% of my protein for the day; therefore, I can still eat 25% of my target of 46 grams.

If you set a weight goal, you can also see the number of calories you have left for the day in the grey text above the graphic.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thanks, it would be helpful if I didn't have to do math all day to know how many macros I can eat. It's just subtraction but still is an extra step I'd rather not have. Highly suggested feature. thanks.

• Agreed. Is this enhancement still a possibility? It’s the only thing preventing me from using the app to track

• I was looking for the same thing seeing as how it still isn't a feature I will continue to use myfitnesspal. It's too bad because I would prefer to use cronometer.

• I was looking for this feature also. Any updates on this feature? Thank you. @Hilary