Is it possible to completely ignore BMR calculations and auto-import Garmin's energy figures?

It looks like Cronometer understands Garmin's 'Active' different from Garmin itself. The end result is that Garmin's 'Resting' is not the same as BMR, so Cronometer shows a wrong number under energy burnt.

Can Cronometer ignore its own calculations and simply import everything from Garmin on a day-to-day basis? If that's not possible, unfortunately for me using this service is kind of pointless (which is a massive shame because pretty much everything else is best-in-class). Myfitnesspal has no trouble substituting their own calculations with Garmin's figures.

Comments

• OK, so I think I've found a fix: going from 'None' to 'Sedentary' puts both of them very close to each other. For now this works.

• I came here looking for info on this. I moved from Fitbit to garmin and it's driving me nuts. I also changed my activity level to sedentary. If cronometer can use fitbit's calculations, why can't they use garmin's also? This needs a fix.