Diary not showing up, can't add food, trends are still there

All my diary entries are missing and I can' add food. The trends section is fine.

Comments

• It appears to be a bug. I can see my data on the iphone app, but not in any browser.

• Hi guys! Apologies for the inconvenience; not to worry, your data has not been lost (pheuf!) We are currently rolling out a fix for this issue - please refresh your page in the next minutes and you should see your diary entries return!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• edited November 2021

I thought maybe you guys were getting ready for the post-Thanksgiving onslaught. How many carbs are in ALL THE FOOOOOOOOOODS???? :)

• It's surprising that the concierge desk couldn't provide a solution over the phone. From my experience, some resorts have different policies regarding reservations, but it's odd that they wouldn't accommodate early bookings, especially given your limited time there. Have you tried reaching out to the restaurants directly?

• Sometimes they have separate reservation systems or may be able to offer advice on securing a table in advance. Alternatively, you could consider exploring other dining options nearby. Checking out hotels near me might lead you to some hidden gems where you can enjoy a delicious meal without the hassle of reservations. It's always worth exploring local eateries for an authentic experience.