Can I delete items in my diary?

I had preplanned my day, but then didn't eat what I planned - how do I update what I actually ate?

Comments

• On the Web version of Cronometer you can right click on your diary entry to Delete an Item, or select the item and then select “Delete Selected Items” from the settings menu in the top right corner of your screen. If you wish to delete multiple items at once, hold shift while selecting your items, then right click and select "Delete selected items". You can clear your entire day by selecting "Clear all" from the settings menu in the top right corner of your diary.

On your mobile device, swipe your diary entry to the left to reveal the trash icon. Select this to delete the item. To delete multiple items on mobile, select the settings menu (3 dots in the top right corner) on your diary screen. Then select "Multi select". select the items you wish to delete, then select the gear icon in the top right corner and select "Delete". You can clear your entire day on mobile by selecting "Delete all" from the settings menu on your diary screen

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer