Options

Push Sodium & Fiber to Fitbit

So I finally got my macros to push to FitBit today (was having a really difficult time). I then have a different app with my nutrition coaching that pulls from FitBit. For that, I track macros + sodium, fiber, and sugar. FitBit won't track sugar, so that's no big deal. Is there a way to make sure it's pushing the micros to FitBit with the nutrition data?

Comments

• Options

wouldn't it be easiest to push fitbit data into cronometer?

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002

• Options

Why would that be easier if I need data in Fitbit to sync with a different app? (Also, I think the link is set up to be multidirectional. It's just not pulling any detailed data like sodium or fiber.)

• Options

I was just thinking one app would be easiest-I use Crono for everything and have my Garmin tracker import into Crono for the diet side of my health but track fitness on my Garmin app. So, two apps, but I don't conflate the fitness metrics with the diet metrics.

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002