Calories consumed is being doubled when syncing to FitBit Dashboard

Hello!
I noticed that my calories that I track in Cronometer are being doubled on the Fitbit dashboard. For example, today i am showing 1962 on cronometer and fitbit dashboard is showing 3924.
I have taken the following actions:

• unlinked fitbit from cronometer
  • relinked fitbit
  • signed out of both fitbit and cronometer

Anyone else experincing this?
Thanks,
Rob

Comments

• Hi @coolrmc Thanks for reporting this issue. I have not been able to reproduce this. Could you provide a bit more information? Is this occurring on your Mobile device or the web version of Cronometer. Are you seeing the incorrect calories on the fitbit app or the Web version of Fitbit.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Hi Hilary - This calories are correct in Cronometer, but are doubled on the fitbit ios app as well as the web version of Fitbit. Kinda crazy...this just started.
    Rob

• I went into the Fitbit Dashboard and deleted the extra calorie sync it had for today and yesterday.
    Hopefully it was just a glitch. I will circle back if i continue to have this issue.
    Thanks

• Hi Rob,
    I just spoke to one of our developers about this. It sounds like this was a one time occurrence and should now be resolved. Try editing one of your food entries in your diary. This will trigger the export again and should resolve any discrepancy in your fitbit dashboard. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.
    Regards,
    Hilary

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I am also having this problem. I've tried restarting fitbit, logging out of fitbit and back in, unlinking cronometer, force syncing with cronometer, ticking all of the items, revoking access to cronometer and adding it again. Fitbit has washed their hands of it and told me I have to contact Cronometer about it. It happens every single day. I can fix the issue by going in and deleting "Cronometer Food" but then the very same thing happens the next day or even later that day.

• These screenshots were both taken at the same time, "Cronometer Food" in Fitbit just duplicates over and over.

• I am having the same problem as well and have been for a couple of weeks now. Typically my Cronometer import is duplicated about ten times. Today it is six times. I am able to delete the duplicate entries. Any help would be appreciated.