How do I reimport apple health activity?

I deleted the activity that was being imported from Apple Health from Cronometer because I didn't know how it worked at first and now I want it back. I tried backfilling and it didn't work. Is there anyway to get it back?

Best Answer

Answers

• edited June 2022

sorry to hijack this thread, I think since like my problem is related it would be pointless to open another thread.

Question: will Cronometer by now in fact actually import activity from apple health?

I've used it on my iphone a couple months ago and was unable to import ANY activity, logging in/ out over and over again, ticking/ unticking the import thingy over and over again, even deinstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and nothing fixed it.

Google search then basically said that you only can import data from apple health when you actually would use an applewatch.

Has that changed now and you can actually use your normal activity tracked by the phone or added manually (stuff like blood pressure, heart rate etc)?

• edited June 2022

Yes it's changed. I don't have an Apple Watch and my activity automatically imports into Cronometer without me having to do anything.

• Perfect, thanks! Gonna try it out on my iphone again then.