Options

What is the green bar over the date in the calendar?

I just returned to using CM and I've checked FAQs and other sources. The green bar over the date in the calendar seems "new". The green bars go back to around Feb 2020 on all days including both days with entries (complete or not) and those with no entries. For some reason yesterday's calendar doesn't show the green bar. What's does it mean?

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
Using the KETO "diet" for weight loss but working on making keto a life style.
Don

Answers

• Options

Never mind! After some more skunking around I found that I had turned on fasting way back then. The green bar in the calendar indicates some kind of fasting completed on that day. This appears automatic if you have it scheduled and whether you fasted or not.

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
    Using the KETO "diet" for weight loss but working on making keto a life style.
    Don

• Options

Follow-up question for this one! Why would some consecutive calendar dates have a line that covers both dates, while others are individual lines above the date/number? I'll share a screenshot below:

What's odd to me is that I only do daily 15hr fasts typically, not 24+ hours, so I would expect all months to have individual little lines above the numbers (the way they are on June 4, 5, 6; 11, 12, 13; 18, 19, 20....)

Is it perhaps something in the way I'm inputting or tracking them?

Thanks!