Generic organic coffee?

edited July 2022 in Begin Here

New here and impressed by the many features. But I can't find generic "organic coffee". I have brain damage, maybe I'm just not seeing it? There are so many coffees!

Is there any way for me to sort the results alphabetically?

Did a search for coffee and read some of the topics, nobody else seems to have that problem.

The screenshot is only about 1/3 of the results:

Comments

• nutritionally, organic coffee is identical to any other coffee. Just choose the one that is most like the coffee you are drinking.

• edited July 2022

Thanks. I had hoped that there'd already be generic items of the most commonly used foods.

• there is. Coffee

• edited July 2022

Do you know who Jesus Christ Our Lord is? Jesus Christ is LORD! GOD! OUR MESSIAH! Amen Only He saves! Repent and believe the Gospel. So what's the Gospel? 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 
    Romans 3:10
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:9-13
    Acts 4:12 
    Philippians 2:10-11
    John 3:3-7 
    Luke 15:3 
    Ephesians 2:8-9 
    John 14:6
    John 8:24

AND I AM NOT ASHAMED OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR! NOR THE GOSPEL

Romans 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

King James Version

Romans 1:18–32

He is WORTH AND HOLY AND DESERVING of our IMMEDIATE SURRENDER TO HIM AS LORD! I hope you think about the Gospel. What if you died right now? Where would you go? "Good" works can't save you. You can't work your way to heaven! Only Jesus saves! And being "good person" won't save you as none are good! Only God!

GOD OUR LORD is HOLY, WORTHY AND WORTHY OF OUR IMMEDIATE SURRENDER TO HIM AND HIS LORDSHIP! Amen Jesus Christ is LORD! GOD! OUR MESSIAH! Amen Only He saves! Repent and believe the Gospel!

• edited July 2022

Could someone kick this rabid Christian out and then delete this comment?

• Jesus kept it tight!