Options

Best and cheapest diet plans?

My diet is not reaching all the targets so i guess it is not healthy and maybe i do not eat enough. i do not have premium so dunno what foods to add to my diet or how much so i am lost here and i need help, guidance

so i wanna follow a diet that can reach all targets 100% to be considered 100% healthy in chronometer and the cheapest possible. i guess that wuld be the most healthy and most affordable diet in our world for humans so i guess it is logical

did sy from the community made at least 1? if the answer is yes then link/source pls

this is the diet i have been following but i guess it is not as good according to chronometer: https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/nutrition-basics/suggested-servings-from-each-food-group

i need a list too about the nutrition score of all or most foods if possible

i also wuld like a free trial or promo code before paying for premium gold service

Comments

• Options

I don’t have an answer, but especially in the current environment of food inflation, I think this is a very interesting quest…to identify the cheapest foods/meals which can fulfill dietary requirements.

Just looking back at my own initial data, I would nominate beef liver, canned clams, cabbage, winter squash, carrots, beets, canned tomatoes, beans and lentils, oats and skim milk powder as foundational for the Cheap Nutritious Diet.

Would be very interested in hearing from others with more experience and data.