Options

Cronometer Not Tracking Samsung Health Data?

I just started using Cronometer, and I've activated the integration between Samsung Health and Cronometer.

I'm planning on doing my first workout today, and I'm assuming it'll pick up the calories from that without issue, but does Cronometer not update caloric burn based on things like regular steps taken through the day? I set the Activity Level to Sedentary and checked the box that says "Replace with Imported Activity", but it showed an 83%/17% split for yesterday and today. If I set it to none, it also sets my calories from yesterday to none, instead of tracking the fact that I was up and moving around.

Can someone let me know what I'm missing?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022

I also have the same question. I linked Samsung Health to the app but the Imported Activity is at 0. It syncs exercises fine, but has no adjustment for activity level.

• Options

Have either of you figured out how to import activity from SH? I followed instructions to set Cronometer activity level to none but I'm only importing exercise and not activity total. I have over 14000 steps but only the 23 minute walk is importing. There is no adjustment to kcal for activity outside of "exercise." Have you changed Cronometer activity level to at least sedentary?