Options

Entering Hello Fresh Meals Manually

Hello. I am a new user here and I was wondering if there is a way to add a Hello Fresh meal at a high level. By this I mean Hello Fresh posts nutrition values for each meal kit that includes something like the following:

Calories - 610 kcal
Fat - 37 g
Saturated Fat - 8 g
Carbohydrate - 38 g
Sugar - 18 g
Dietary Fiber - 6 g
Protein - 34 g
Cholesterol - 135 mg
Sodium - 350 mg

I see that some Hello Fresh meals are listed in the food search, but many are not. Is there a way to enter the above information without having to enter each ingredient? It doesn't seem to let me do this with the Custom Recipe feature unless I am missing something.

Thanks

Comments

• Options

Never mind, I found the answer to my question was creating a custom food and not a custom recipe.

• Options

Hello and welcome to Cronometer! You can definitely add Hello Fresh meals to your diary using the Custom Recipe feature. To do this, click on "Add Food" and then select "Custom Recipe". You can then give your recipe a name, enter the serving size, and add the nutrition information you have for the meal. You can also add individual ingredients if you have them, but it's not necessary if you have the complete nutrition information for the meal.

Once you save the recipe, it will be added to your "Foods" tab so you can easily add it to your diary in the future. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.