Options

Limit on custom foods and recipes?

I looked over the user manual, and then I typed "limit on custom foods" here in the discussion forums, but couldn't find the answer.
So there's 3 sections to help make completing days easier. Favored, custom, and recipes.
Do they have a max limit of how many foods you can have stored for ease of use in any of them?

It seemed like one of my favored food item disappeared when I went to add it to one of my days, but I wasn't sure if it was because there's a limit and when I added another one it over-wrote one, or that perhaps somehow I un-favored it.
So I thought I'd clarify things.

Comments

• Options

It's unlimited!!
    However, I would suggest it is likely that you created a custom food and then submitted it to our database for review. If it has been reviewed and accepted into the public database, it will no longer populate your custom foods list! Make sure you request an email to let you know when your food has been accepted, so that you can review your custom foods and add the new item in our database to your favorites!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

@Hilary
    Ok! Thanks for the clarification. =)

• Options

So, does that mean recipes are unlimited too? :) I hardly use packaged foods, I cook everything from scratch. So I'm creating a new recipe every day. I started logging my food with y'all 13 days ago and I already have 33 recipes created. :) So, am I really unlimited? I make a lot of recipes parts that I use within other recipes (like my garlic paste or homemade peanut butter), that's why it's been adding up.

• Options

So, does that mean recipes are unlimited too? :) I hardly use packaged foods, I cook everything from scratch. So I'm creating a new recipe every day. I started logging my food with y'all 13 days ago and I already have 33 recipes created. :) So, am I really unlimited? I make a lot of recipes parts that I use within other recipes (like my garlic paste or homemade peanut butter), that's why it's been adding up.

• Options

That's Right! Recipes are unlimited too! Have fun!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer