New Timestamp Feature

edited September 2018 in Bug Reports

I'm detecting a bug. When I attempt to add a food, then uncheck the timestamp, I'm unable to add the food!

Edit: I uncheck the timestamp when there is something that I remember using the night before, but don't remember the exact time.

Comments

• I regularly do the steps you reported on the Android phone app without issue. I just tried to do it on the web app and also couldn't reproduce it. The staff would probably need a more detailed description or screenshots for anything else that may be happening around that time.

• I'm using Chrome. This issue is occurring intermittently. I'll report back if it reoccurs.

• Hi Starchivore,

Here are some questions we have if this happens to you again:

What version of Chrome are you using?

Do you have any browser plugins installed? A list of them would be great, even a snapshot of the plugins page.

Does anything appear in the developer console when you try to click add serving and it fails? Can you send us a screenshot of the console with an error messages?
    To get the developer console hit F12 (you may need to have this open before you hit add serving to catch it)

We are looking into this and would appreciate any details you could provide - send us an email at support@cronometer.com if you get any clues.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer